M8 is a portable tracker sequencer and synthesizer. Powered by the Teensy micro-controller and inspired with love from the renowned Gameboy tracker Little Sound DJ.
Featuring 8 tracks of freely assignable instruments capable of a wide range of sounds including waveform synthesis, FM, virtual analog, sample playback, and MIDI output. Check out #M8Tracker on Twitter and our Discord Server meet-up videos on Youtube.
• 8 Monophonic Tracks/Voices
• 255 Patterns/Phrases & chains
• 256 Instrument Tables for advanced modulation
• 128 Instruments per song
• Song Arranger with Live mode
• Instantaneous song recall
• Full MIDI input & Output support
Instruments & Effects
• Wavsynth - Classic console & computer chip emulation.
• Macrosynth - Based on Mutable Instruments Braids
• FM - 4 OP 12 algorithm with feedback per operator.
• Sampler - 8/16/24 bit mono and full stereo wav format.
• MIDI Instruments with 10 user definable CCs.
• Global reverb, chorus, delay and a master bus limiter.
• Sample recording and song rendering/bouncing.
• No sample memory or length limitation.
• 3.5mm TRS MIDI (Type A) input and output.
• Stereo audio input and Headphone/main output
• USB MIDI and Audio compliant (Micro-USB)
• SDHC Micro SD slot for storage
• 1200mAh USB rechargeable battery - up to 6 hours use.
• High quality 2.8" IPS display with capacitive touch
• Dimensions: 96mm x 133mm x 18~20mm