Portable tracker style sequencer and synthesizer M8 is Powered by the Teensy 4.0 and inspired with love from the renowned tracker Little Sound DJ. Featuring 8 tracks of freely assignable instruments capable of a wide range of sounds including waveform synthesis, FM, virtual analog, sample playback, and MIDI output.
Sequencer Specifications *
- 8 Monophonic Tracks/Voices
- 255 Patterns/Phrases & chains
- 256 Instrument Tables for advanced modulation
- 128 Instruments per song
- Song Arranger with Live mode
- instantaneous song recall
- Full MIDI input & Output support
Instruments & Effects *
- Chipsynth engine for classic console & computer chip emulation.
- Macrosynth engine - Over 40 synthesis types Based on Mutable Instruments Braids
- Sample Playback - 16 bit mono wav format. Streamed from SD - No memory/length limitation.
- MIDI Output engine with 10 user defined CCs per instrument.
- Global reverb, chorus, delay and a master bus limiter
Hardware Specifications *
- 3.5mm TRS MIDI (Type A) input and output.
- Stereo audio input (effects routed) and Headphone/main output
- USB MIDI and Audio compliant
- SDHC Micro SD slot for storage
- 1200mAh USB rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of use
- High quality 2.8" IPS Display with Capacitive touch
- Dimensions: 91.3 x 128.5 mm (18hp Eurorack compatible)
* Specifications subject to change.
Get project updates by following Trash80 on Patreon or sign-up below to be notified when M8 is available.